Tuesday, December 1, 2015

One Day at a Time (2 December 2015)

Things that made me click:
  • I am so cool, researching apps to load for our 7-year-old grandson
  • Local news
  • This article shared on Facebook by my poor, beautiful, talented, brilliant niece
  • This NZ Herald article I shared on Facebook about Northland Santa (ha! ha!  I typed 'Satan first and had to correct it!)
  • Pondering a third party run by a "mainstream" Republican to keep Trump from damaging the party if he is the nominee
  • Science fun on the eve of war
  • Interesting and not really surprising that there are few structural differences, but there is no discussion of neuroendocrinology and its impact on behavior

What I'm reading: The Prince of Bagram Prison, by Alex Carr

Film watched with DH: Nothing, again!

Things I got done:
  1. Dishes (x1)
  2. Weeded salad garden
  3. Repotted 1 cherry tomato and 2 TBI
  4. Watered potted plants (42L)
  5. Made a list of things to do
How other people helped:
  1. #2 found a temporary place for Loki
  2. DH picked up fish & chips for dinner
There is no way to reflect the hours spent listening to people talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment